LEGHORN POLYETYLENE RFID ONE-TIME-USE
RFID WRISTBANDS FOR HOSPITALS AND CLINICS
- LEGHORN POLYETYLENE RFID ONE-TIME-USE is designed for medium and short hospital stays.
- It is provided with a self-locking plastic closure in order to ensure that it firmly stays on patient’s wrist once applied. Standard color for the clasp is white, but a wide range of colors is available on request.
- The wristband is fully customizable. That means possibility of reproducing enterprise logo and colors on the whole of the band while producing it.
- Details printed on the wristband resist to soaps, alcohol, water and chemical products commonly used in hospitals to avoid the spread of bacteria like MRSA.
- Furthermore, there’s the possibility to create an electronic system that lets you visualize on your pocket pc or on your reader some details about the patient once identified.
- These informations can be used for cross reference procedures, drugs, allergies and blood groups.
- All of this in order to ensure a pleasant stay to the patient while making sure that the patient himself is getting the right care.
- Material: polyethylene wristband, sealed, no latex
- Supplied in: white, transparent, red, yellow, blue and green
- Length: small size 254 mm- big size 305 mm
- International Protection: IP68
- One-time use
- Working from: -20 to +60°C
- Optional ICs: Mifare series ISO14443A, I CODE SLI, ISO 15693, ISO18000-3
- Weight: 2.5 g